Central New York Lawyer Delivers Effective Criminal Defense
Experienced attorney defends New Yorkers throughout four-county region
If you have been arrested or are facing a different type of legal challenge, an experienced attorney can assess your situation quickly and guide you toward a positive result. At Rodak Law Office, P.C., I have provided strong representation for people facing criminal charges as well as those seeking help for personal injuries, wills and probate matters, and other legal problems since 1993. With offices in Oswego and Syracuse, I represent clients throughout Central New York in state, federal and local criminal cases, along with a wide range of civil matters. I understand how to challenge questionable evidence and present the strongest possible argument in court. Whether you’ve been charged with a crime, seek to end your marriage, or need help with another legal concern, I will protect your rights and work diligently to achieve your objectives.
Established law firm provides professional representation and service
For more than two decades, my firm has earned a reputation in the Central New York community for giving each client:
- Knowledgeable counsel — Having practiced law since 1985, I can quickly explain your options and the potential consequences of each choice.
- Individualized attention — My advice is based on your specific situation and goals. Because I am a sole practitioner, you never have to worry about having your case delegated to someone with less experience.
- Hands-on advocacy — I don’t wait for prosecutors and adversarial attorneys to make the first move, but actively pursue justice from the moment I take on your legal challenge.
Throughout the firm’s history, I have built a strong practice by creating lasting relationships with the people I represent.
Trustworthy advocate handles criminal defense, divorce, estate, and injury matters
For clients in Onondaga, Oswego, Jefferson and Cayuga counties, my firm handles cases in legal practice areas including:
- Criminal defense — In any type of criminal defense litigation, I ensure that clients receive the respect and fair treatment they are entitled to and advocate for the best possible result, whether that is a dismissal, acquittal or favorable plea bargain.
- DWI — My firm assists motorists accused of driving while intoxicated and investigates whether unlawful procedures or flawed tests prejudiced the case.
- Divorce — Ending a marriage is never easy, but I protect the interests of spouses and their children in divorce cases and help them make a successful new start.
- Wills and probate — If you are looking to create an effective estate plan or carry out the wishes of a decedent, I provide detailed advice on wills and probate issues.
- Personal injury — If you have suffered a personal injury due to someone else’s negligence, my firm seeks full compensation for damages including medical costs and lost wages.
Whatever type of legal assistance you seek, I promise prompt, courteous service and will respond to email inquiries within 24 hours.
Contact an accomplished Central New York attorney for a consultation
Rodak Law Office, P.C. represents Central New York clients in criminal, civil and estate litigation. Please call 315-342-7214 Ext. 1 or contact me online to schedule an appointment at my Oswego or Syracuse office.
About Our Firm
A Practicing Attorney for Over 32 Years with 24 Years in Private Practice in the Central New York Area.
Admitted in both the State and Federal Courts. Experienced in Criminal Matters in Local, State, and Federal Levels.
General Litigation practice offering expertise in Criminal Defense, DWI, Family Court, Matrimonial, Real Estate, Wills, Probate, and Personal Injury matters to provide for your general legal needs.
All email inquiries responded to within 24-hours.